We are going up many notches to make available the finest Air Heating Chambers to the length and breadth of the country and abroad. We are counted among the leading Manufacturers, Exporters, and Suppliers of Air Heating Chambers from Uttar Pradesh, India. We work through really advanced ways of manufacturing, wherein we consider to incorporate inventiveness into the designs of the chambers. And before doling them out, we test them in a foolproof manner.
- Our recuperators are suitable for use with Lead Furnace exhaust gases.
- It has a negligible resistance to flow, reduces floor space of the plant.
- Cost incurred on land and building can be reduced by installing energy recovery system and at the same time, saves fuel consumption.
- It does not require any maintenance cost; in turn, reduces resistance to the flue gas and increases efficiency of settling chamber.
- Cold air blown to its inlet and hot air is taken which is supplied to burner; it saves energy up to 10% fuel.
- Say, if consumption of fuel is 30 liter/ hour and burner is operational for 18 hours a day then
- Consumption of furnace oil = 30 liter/hour
- No. of operating hours = 18 Hours
- Total fuel consumed will be = 30 X 18 = 540 liter /day