The Plastic Recycling Plant, we offer, is set in accordance with the international standards. It stands high in quality as well as innovation. Its production capacity is ensured to be exactly the same as desired. And its efficiency surfaces from the fact that its results are flawless. We are standing amid the leading Manufacturers, Exporters, and Suppliers of Plastic Recycling Plants from Uttar Pradesh, India.
This plant consists of following :
- Plastic crusher: it crushes plastic containers along with lid. The capacity of the machine is crushing plastics of 40 ton scrap battery in 24 hours. Electricity requirement 40 kW; manpower required one man; machine is water cooled; so, lead dust does not spread around; crushed plastics automatically fed to washing machine.
- Plastic washing machine: it washes plastic and separate lead dust from crushed plastic. Water is reused and lead dust/ bottom sludge can be collected from this operation. Later it can be sent be to lead furnace for recycling.
- Plastic rinsing machine: plastic washing machine feeds automatically to this machine with crushed and washed plastic, it rinses in water, and remaining lead dust is separated.
- Water pumps: two submersible pumps are used in system along with cyclone
- The whole line is fully automatic and it has characteristics of high efficiency, low noise and easy operation. It adopts hot alkaline water washing to get good quality. Any acid or lead dust is removed by friction washing. Crushed plastic is transferred automatically by inclined material conveyor. Inclined conveyor shifts plastic pallets to rinsing machine. Rinsing machine washes again in clean alkaline water. The pH level is continuously monitored by electrical control panel. Soda ash is charged to washing tank so alkalinity is maintained. This alkaline water neutralizes acidic film formed on the surface of plastic and subsequently clean it. Man power required two men. Lead dust emissions to air is nullified due to its unique design criteria. All emissions are suppressed into water bath so no lead dust is emitted to air. So no particulate matter in the air is created. Lead dust is either transfers with water to E.T.P. Plant or settles down after de-sulphating. Battery container of 40 ton battery/ day.